In todays world, media is dominated by headlines propelled by uncertainty and fear. There “seems” to be a pervasive force shaping our reality for us. From the 2020 pandemic to geopolitical conflicts, fear has taken center stage, permeating every aspect of our lives. But we and shift our perspective and chose faith. There was a time before media, before internet, tv and radio news, and I like to think that fears were more real and less imagined then. I also like to think that if something dangerous happened then, you either dies or you made it, and if you made it you moved on. Not anymore. It is like we are all stuck in potential danger all the time, but rarely real danger, and never do we seem to “make it”. The other shoe never drops. The heightened stress level has become chronic.
Fear: The Real Virus
The pandemic not only brought about a health crisis but also an epidemic of fear. Media narratives, more obviously than ever were driven by sensationalism, and if we never noticed it before, most of us did then, that media have played a significant role in amplifying ALL fear since forever. The constant barrage of alarming news and the relentless propagation of worst-case scenarios ARE overwhelming. Fear very quickly became the real virus, infecting minds and hearts. You were ther, you know what happened to people. Are you one of them? Are you living in fear? It is time to get bold and break off that mindset of fear.
Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God’s.” You do not fight against your problem; your problem will only live as long as you are conscious of it. Take your attention away from your problem and the multitude of reasons why you cannot achieve your ideal. Concentrate your attention entirely upon the thing desired.
Neville Goddard (your faith is your fortune)
Fear: The Real War
Again and again, the world has witnessed conflicts that have sparked new fears. The Russian-Ukrainian war and the Israel-Hamas conflict are reminders of the fragility of global peace. Fear is the real war, dividing nations down to our very communities. it’s essential to recognize the power fear holds over us. It is time to break off that fear and walk boldly in faith, in our choses state of LOVE, and confidence. Peace begins at home, and not “out there”.
You will not need to fight in this battle. Stand firm, hold your position, and see the salvation of the Lord on your behalf
Fear Is a Liar
“Fear is a liar,” as the saying goes. The Bible reminds us that perfect love casts out fear, and faith is the antidote to the lies fear whispers. While the world will always present us with reasons to fear, and we ill always have a choice: to succumb to the darkness of fear or to step into the light of faith. We have a choice to occupy any state. The state of perfect love is ready and waiting for us to step into right now.
Change your conception of yourself and you will automatically change the world in which you live.
Faith: The Only Answer
In the face of uncertainty and adversity, faith is our only anchor. “Even if” is a mantra, replace it for the “what if” scenarios that plague your mind. No more what if’s, just Even if. Faith chooses to believe that the state of the Divine transcends circumstances.
If you judge after appearances, you will continue to be enslaved by the evidence of your senses.
Stepping into Supernatural Faith
The Law of Assumption teaches us that our beliefs shape our reality. Amidst media propaganda or conspiracy theories or the looming specter of economic collapse, or, or, or…. it’s crucial to remember that we cannot serve two masters. Faith and fear cannot coexist. It’s time to step into supernatural faith, trusting that, regardless of circumstances, what is promised will come to pass.
An awakened imagination works with a purpose. It creates and conserves the desirable, and transforms or destroys the undesirable.
What do you do when you feal fear?
Fear will always find new avenues to manifest itself. Whether it’s a health crisis, geopolitical conflicts, economic uncertainties, or your own PERSONAL circumstances, it doesn’t matter! There will always be something to be afraid of. You CAN NOT serve two masters. Our response to fear is within our control. By choosing a state of faith over a state of fear, we not only transform our perspective but also LITERALLY contribute to a world where love triumphs over the darkness of uncertainty. This is the only way to truly transform the world.
But you can’t hold on to one thing you now believe in as a power that controls your life and still hope to buy the pearl of great price.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent
1. The necessary interaction of the conscious and subconscious mind requires a similar interaction between the corresponding systems of nerves. Judge Troward indicates the very beautiful method in which this interaction is affected. He says: The cerebro-spinal system is the organ of the conscious mind, and the sympathetic is the organ of the subconscious. The cerebro-spinal is the channel through which we receive conscious perception from the physical senses, and exercise control over the movements of the body. This system of nerves has its center in the brain.
2. The Sympathetic System has its center in a ganglionic mass at the back of the stomach known as the Solar Plexus, and is the channel of that mental action which unconsciously supports the vital functions of the body.
3. The connection between the two systems is made by the vagus nerve, which passes out of the cerebral region as a portion of the voluntary system to the thorax, sending out branches to the heart and lungs, and finally passing through the diaphragm it loses its outer coating and becomes identified with the nerves of the Sympathetic System, so forming a connecting link between the two and making man physically a single entity.
4. We have seen that every thought is received by the brain, which is the organ of the conscious; it is here subjected to our power of reasoning. When the objective mind has been satisfied that the thought is true it is sent to the Solar Plexus, or the brain of the subjective mind, to be made into our flesh, to be brought into the world as a reality. It is then no longer susceptible to any argument whatsoever. The subconscious mind cannot argue; it only acts. It accepts the conclusions of the objective mind as final.
5. The Solar Plexus has been likened to the sun of the body, because it is a central point of distribution for the energy which the body is constantly generating. This energy is very real energy, and this sun is a very real sun, and the energy is being distributed by very real nerves to all parts of the body, and is thrown off in an atmosphere which envelops the body.
6. If this radiation is sufficiently strong the person is called magnetic; he is said to be filled with personal magnetism. Such a person may wield an immense power for good. His presence alone will often bring comfort to the troubled minds with which he comes in contact.
7. When the Solar Plexus is in active operation and is radiating life, energy and vitality to every part of the body, and to everyone whom he meets, the sensations are pleasant, the body is filled with health and all with whom he comes in contact experience a pleasant sensation.
8. If there is any interruption of this radiation the sensations are unpleasant, the flow of life and energy to some part of the body is stopped, and this is the cause of every ill to the human race, physical, mental or environmental.
9. Physical because the sun of the body is no longer generating sufficient energy to vitalize some part of the body; mental because the conscious mind is dependent upon the subconscious mind for the vitality necessary to support its thought, and environmental because the connection between the subconscious mind and the Universal mind is being interrupted.
10. The Solar Plexus is the point at which the part meets with the whole, where the finite becomes Infinite, where the Uncreate becomes create, the Universal becomes individualized, the Invisible becomes visible. It is the point at which life appears, and there is no limit to the amount of life an individual may generate from this Solar center.
11. This center of energy is Omnipotent because it is the point of contact with all life and all intelligence. It can therefore accomplish whatever it is directed to accomplish, and herein lies the power of the conscious mind; the subconscious can and will carry out such plans and ideas as may be suggested to it by the conscious mind.
12. Conscious thought, then, is master of this sun center from which the life and energy of the entire body flows, and the quality of the thought which we entertain determines the quality of the thought which this sun will radiate, and the character of the thought which our conscious mind entertains will determine the character of the thought which this sun will radiate, and the nature of the thought which our conscious mind entertains will determine the nature of thought which this sun will radiate, and consequently will determine the nature of the experience which will result.
13. It is evident, therefore, that all we have to do is let our light shine; the more energy we can radiate, the more rapidly shall we be enabled to transmute undesirable conditions into sources of pleasure and profit. The important question, then, is how to let this light shine; how to generate this energy.
14. Non-resistant thought expands the Solar Plexus; resistant thought contracts it. Pleasant thought expands it; unpleasant thought contracts it. Thoughts of courage, power, confidence and hope all produce a corresponding state, but the one arch enemy of the Solar Plexus which must be absolutely destroyed before there is any possibility of letting any light shine is fear. This enemy must be completely destroyed; he must be eliminated; he must be expelled forever; he is the cloud which hides the sun; which causes a perpetual gloom.
15. It is this personal devil which makes men fear the past, the present and the future; fear themselves, their friends and their enemies; fear everything and everybody. When fear is effectually and completely destroyed, your light will shine, the clouds will disperse and you will have found the source of power, energy and life.
16. When you find that you are really one with the Infinite power, and when you can consciously realize this power by a practical demonstration of your ability to overcome any adverse condition by the power of your thought, you will have nothing to fear; fear will have been destroyed and you will have come into possession of your birthright.
17. It is our attitude of mind towards life which determines the experiences with which we are, to meet; if we expect nothing we shall have nothing; if we demand much we shall receive the greater portion. The world is harsh only as we fail to assert ourselves. The criticism of the world is bitter only to those who cannot compel room for their ideas. It is fear of this criticism that causes many ideas to fail to see the light of day.
18. But the man who knows that he has a Solar Plexus will not fear criticism or anything else; he will be too busy radiating courage, confidence, and power; he will anticipate success by his mental attitude; he will pound barriers to pieces and leap over the chasm of doubt and hesitation which fear places in his path.
19. A knowledge of our ability to consciously radiate health, strength and harmony will bring us into a realization that there is nothing to fear because we are in touch with Infinite Strength.
20. This knowledge can be gained only by making a practical application of this information. We learn by doing; through practice the athlete becomes powerful.
21. As the following statement is of considerable importance, I will put it in several ways, so that you cannot fail to get the full significance of it. If you are religiously inclined, I would say, you can let your light shine. If your mind has a bias towards physical science, I would say you can wake the Solar Plexus; or, if you prefer the strictly scientific interpretation, I will say that you can impress your subconscious mind.
22. I have already told you what the result of this impression will be. It is the method in which you are now interested. You have already learned that the subconscious is intelligent and that it is creative, and responsive to the will of the conscious mind. What, then, is the most natural way of making the desired impression? Mentally concentrate on the object of your desire; when you are concentrating you are impressing the subconscious.
23. This is not the only way, but it is a simple and effective way, and the most direct way, and consequently the way in which the best results are secured. It is the method which is producing such extraordinary results that many think that miracles are being accomplished.
24. It is the method by which every great inventor, every great financier, every great statesman has been enabled to convert the subtle and invisible force of desire, faith and confidence into actual, tangible, concrete facts in the objective world.
25. The subconscious mind is a part of the Universal mind. The Universal is the creative principle of the Universe, a part must be the same in kind and quality as the whole. This means that this creative power is absolutely unlimited; it is not bound by precedent of any kind, and consequently has no prior existing pattern by which to apply its constructive principle.
26. We have found that the subconscious mind is responsive to our conscious will, which means that the unlimited creative power of the Universal Mind is within the control of the conscious mind of the individual.
27. When making a practical application of this principle, in accordance with the exercises given in subsequent Parts, it is well to remember that it is not necessary to outline the method by which the subconscious will produce the results you desire. The finite cannot inform the Infinite. You are simply to say what you desire, not how you are to obtain it.
28. You are the channel by which the undifferentiated is being differentiated, and this differentiation is being accomplished by appropriation. It only requires recognition to set causes in motion which will bring about results in accordance with your desire, and this is accomplished because the Universal can act only through the individual, and the individual can act only through the Universal; they are one.
29. For your next exercise I will ask you to go one step further. I want you to not only be perfectly still, and inhibit all thought as far as possible, but relax, let go, let the muscles take their normal condition; this will remove all pressure from the nerves and eliminate that tension which so frequently produces physical exhaustion. ,
30. Physical relaxation is a voluntary exercise of the will and the exercise will be found to be of great value, as it enables the blood to circulate freely to and from the brain and body.
31. Tension leads to mental unrest and abnormal mental activity of the mind; it produces worry, care, fear and anxiety. Relaxation is therefore an absolute necessity in order to allow the mental faculties to exercise the greatest freedom.
32. Make this exercise as thorough and complete as possible, mentally determine that you will relax every muscle and nerve, until you feel quiet and restful and at peace with yourself and the world.
33. The Solar Plexus will then be ready to function and you will be surprised at the result.
We judge of a man’s wisdom by his hope, knowing that the perception of the inexhaustibleness of Nature is an immortal youth.
1. What system of nerves is the organ of the Conscious Mind? The Cerebro-spinal.
2. What system of nerves is the organ of the subconscious mind? The sympathetic.
3. What is the central point of distribution for the energy which the body is constantly generating? The solar plexus.
4. How may this distribution be interrupted? By resistant, critical, discordant thoughts, but especially by fear.
5. What is the result of such interruption? Every ill with which the human race is afflicted.
6. How may this energy be controlled and directed? By conscious thought.
7. How may fear be completely eliminated? By an understanding and recognition of the true source of all power.
8. What determines the experiences with which we meet in life? Our predominant mental attitude.
9. How may we awake the solar plexus? Mentally concentrate upon the condition which we desire to see manifested in our lives.
10. What is the creative principle of the Universe? The Universal Mind.
Mind in itself is believed to be a subtle form of static energy, from which arises the activities called “thought,” which is the dynamic phase of mind. Mind is static energy, thought is dynamic energy—the two phases of the same thing.
Join the crowd.
Enter your mail to get the latest to your inbox, delivered weekly.