Manifesting Love: Mindset of Attraction | Remove a third party
Clarify Your Desires!
- Regardless of what you are manifesting this will always be step one. Begin by gaining clarity on what you truly desire in a romantic relationship. Reflect* on the qualities, values, and experiences you wish to share with your ideal partner. This clarity serves as the foundation for your manifestation process.*
Shift the Focus Inward:
- Instead of obsessing over the perceived “third party,” redirect your focus inward. Understand that your outer reality is a reflection of your inner state. By working on yourself and cultivating self-love, you naturally become more magnetic to the love you seek. Remember, you have the power to create your own reality. When manifesting NEVER maintain an outward focus. The outer is your manifestation as well, but it is OLD NEWS, so keep the focus on the inner state that you want instead.
Embody the Desired State:
- Immerse yourself in the state of being in a loving and fulfilling relationship. This means cultivating the thoughts, emotions, and beliefs that align with your desired outcome. Visualize yourself already in the relationship, experiencing the love and connection you desire. Live from this state as consistently as possible, feeling gratitude and joy for the love that is already yours.
Release Attachment and Trust:
- Let go of attachment to specific outcomes or timelines. Time and space is not our concern, how, when, it doesn’t matter, and everything has its appointed hour. Letting go of micromanaging is a must. Trust that “the universe” is working behind the scenes. . Surrender any doubts, fears, or limiting beliefs as they come up, and no, it is not a one and done, but it is THE most important part of your work. This gives you time to renew your zest for life, so it is a good thing that you can stop thinking about all the how’s and the why’s…You will thank yourself later.
Focus on Self-Improvement:
- Invest in personal growth and self-improvement. Enhance your own qualities, skills, and interests. This not only boosts your self-confidence, which understandably might be at an all time low right now, but also expands your opportunities to meet new people who align with your desires. Yeah, you might meet someone new! Someone better, and if that is not what you want, still use this time to become the best version of yourself and cultivate a fulfilling and joyful life.
- Practice self-love and self-care on a daily basis. Treat yourself with kindness, compassion, and respect. Nurture your well-being through activities that bring you joy, whether it’s pursuing hobbies, spending time in nature, or engaging in nurturing practices like meditation or journaling. Remember, when you love and value yourself, you naturally attract others who do the same. I usually break self-love into self -acceptance, self-validation, and steps that are easy to understand.
*The clarity part…. When it comes to manifesting love and potentially dealing with a third party in your relationship, clarifying your desires becomes even more crucial. Clarity allows you to gain a deeper understanding of how you arrived at your current situation and helps you redirect your focus towards the qualities and experiences you truly seek. If you reconstruct what led to the situation, you will have your answer. Everyone has to do this type of reflection from time to time, regarding their own specific “problem areas”, and third party situations are no different.
Reflecting on Your Current Situation:
- Stop panicking. There is nothing you can do right now, nor is there anything you should do. Just “Be still and know”. SO instead, take a moment (or days or weeks) to reflect on how you ended up with a third party in your relationship. Consider whether there were any underlying factors that contributed to this situation, such as:
a. Lack of Clarity: Perhaps you didn’t have a clear understanding of what you wanted in a romantic relationship before entering into it? Maybe you were just looking for someone to fill up some empty space? It happens, don’t worry it if that is what happened, just don’t do that again, move on and get some clarity now. You knew deep down inside that this wasn’t your one, and this “out-pictured” (eiypo) Since we project out, then your inner doubts manifested as rejection, so in that sense, you manifested perfection, now you can get to business and manifest your soulmate instead. Let go of this person.
b. Misaligned Values: If you and your partner didn’t share aligned values or had different priorities, it could have created room for the involvement of a third party who appeared to fulfill certain needs or desires that were not being met. Yeah, it can be that simple.
c. Communication Breakdown: Ineffective communication or unresolved conflicts within the relationship might have created a gap in your emotional connection, and this is where you might get insecure. You remember that initial closeness, and you feel disconnected or distant, unable to stay emotionally connected. This can create an inner questioning, such as “do they really love me.” Reflect on any areas where communication could have been improved.
d. They just suck!: This is something that you should reckon with, too many individuals today are stuck in a perpetual dating or haf-relationship phase. Something has changed overtime, and the non committal type of people have seemingly multiplied exponentially. This is a sign of our collective inner confusion. Realize that you core values in your negative beliefs might need an overhaul. Sometimes our beliefs need to be completely shattered in order to move your life in the desired direction. It is okay to give yourself a blank slate.
Shifting Your Focus:
- Once you have gained clarity on the factors that led to the involvement of a third party, it’s time to shift your focus towards the qualities and experiences you desire in a romantic relationship. The same old manifesting steps still apply, so keep your mind on the satisfaction of the fulfilled happy relationship, well that is what manifests a fulfilled happy relationship! Here are some relationship qualities to consider, but everyone is different, so what is right for me might not be right for you:
a. Trust and Honesty: Emphasize the importance of trust and honesty in your ideal partnership. Seek a relationship where transparency and open communication are valued, allowing for a strong foundation of trust to be built.
b. Emotional Connection: Prioritize emotional connection and compatibility. Look for a partner who understands and supports you on an emotional level, and vice versa, fostering a deep and meaningful connection.
c. Mutual Respect: Feeling respected matters for both parties in a relationship. Focus on finding a relationship where mutual respect is at the core. Choose a partner who values and respects your boundaries, opinions, and individuality and so on.
d. Shared Core Values: Consider prioritizing finding a partner who shares your core values. When both partners have aligned values, it creates a solid foundation for a strong and resilient relationship. Shared core values help ensure that you and your partner are on the same page when it comes to fundamental aspects of life, such as honesty, integrity, respect, and compassion. Being in a relationship where core values don’t align is nothing short of horrible.
e. Healthy Communication: Place importance on effective and healthy communication. How do you want to problem solve, because problems come up in real life. Do you want to be able to argue it out, or laugh it off? Think about how important this might be. Find a partner who is willing to listen, express themselves, and work through challenges together. Someone who is in it WITH you.
You can successfully remove any perceived “third party” and manifest the love you desire. Keep your focus on what you WANT, rather than what has happened, this is the secret to all manifesting.
Trust in your own power to create your reality and remember that the journey of manifesting love begins within. No one to change but self!
As your dedicated coach, I am here to support you every step of the way. Start embodying the mindset of love today and watch as your desires unfold in beautiful and unexpected ways.
Remember, you are the best coach of your own life, and I am here to empower and guide you on this transformative journey.