Testing EIYPO: A Real-Life Experiment
What is EIYPO?
Does EIYPO work?
How do I know if EIYPO is real?
EIYPO is a fact, it is a the ONLY way that the appearance of our experience takes place, and everything has its origin in consiousness. There is no other origin. This is the only possible reason for something to appear in a mindset, a framework of oneness. There can be no other way. EIYPO is the end all and be all, whether it is hard to mind your mind, or easy, it is still the only way that our circumstances appear. This is not to say that YOU are the only creator here, but the origin is nonetheless consiousness, filtered through a mind.
EIYPO (Everything Is Yourself Pushed Out) is a concept introduced by Neville Goddard, emphasizing our role as the creators of our own reality. To truly understand and apply this concept, it’s best to put it to the test in a real-life scenario. Let’s explore a specific example and a method for testing the validity of EIYPO. There is of course the “ladder experiment” but lets create a couple of other experiments.
It is POINTLESS to talk and talk about a method or a concept if it is never put to the test. Put EIYPO to the test, and the begin to command your inner space more and more. Here are two possible tests to chose from:
Example 1: Manifesting Harmony in Relationships
- Setting the Intention: Choose a specific relationship that you wish to improve or bring more harmony to. It could be a romantic partnership, a friendship, or a family relationship. Clearly state your intention to transform the dynamics of this relationship into one of mutual understanding, respect, and harmony.
- Self-Reflection: Take some time for self-reflection and identify any limiting beliefs or negative assumptions you hold about this relationship. These might include thoughts like “We always argue,” “They never listen to me,” or “They are the problem.” Recognize that these beliefs are manifestations of your own inner state.
- Inner Transformation: Challenge and transform these limiting beliefs into positive and empowering ones. For instance, replace the belief “We always argue” with “We communicate effectively and find peaceful resolutions,” or shift “They are the problem” to “We are both willing to work together for a harmonious relationship.” Consciously choose thoughts that align with the reality you desire.
- Visualization Practice: Engage in daily visualization sessions, where you imagine yourself interacting with the other person in a loving, harmonious, and understanding manner. Visualize positive conversations, shared laughter, and a deep sense of connection. Feel the emotions associated with this harmonious relationship as if it is already your reality.
- Observe and Respond: Pay close attention to any shifts in the behavior and responses of the other person involved in the relationship. Notice if there are changes in their attitude, willingness to communicate, or overall interaction with you. Be receptive to signs of improved harmony, increased understanding, and a more positive atmosphere.
- Reflect and Adjust: Regularly reflect on your progress and compare it to your initial beliefs and assumptions about the relationship. If you observe positive changes, acknowledge and celebrate them. If you encounter challenges or setbacks, reflect on whether any residual negative beliefs or assumptions are still influencing the dynamic. Adjust your inner state and continue practicing the visualization exercises.
Conclusion: By applying the concept of EIYPO to a specific relationship and conducting this real-life experiment, you gain firsthand experience of its transformative power. Remember, you have the ability to shape your reality through your thoughts, beliefs, and assumptions. As you witness the shifts and improvements in the tested relationship, you solidify your understanding of the principle and open doors to manifesting harmony and positive experiences in all aspects of your life.
Put EIYPO to the test, and embark on this journey of self-discovery and manifestation. May your experiments with EIYPO bring about the transformative shifts you desire in your relationships and beyond.
Example 2. Manifesting a Red Shirt at Work
This experiment will demonstrate the influence of your thoughts and assumptions on the external world.
- Clear Intention: Set a clear intention to manifest someone wearing a red shirt at your workplace. Visualize and affirm that you will witness this specific manifestation within a specific timeframe. Be specific and precise about the desired outcome.
- Mental Imagery: Engage in daily visualization sessions where you vividly imagine yourself arriving at work and encountering someone wearing a vibrant red shirt. Visualize the details—the fabric,
- Affirmations: Support your visualization practice with affirmations that reinforce the manifestation. Repeat affirmations such as, “I effortlessly attract people wearing red shirts to my workplace,” or “It is natural for me to experience the reality I chose.”
- Detach and Trust: Release any attachment to the outcome and trust in the process. Avoid constantly seeking evidence or obsessing over when and how the manifestation will occur. Detach from the need for immediate results.
By testing EIYPO through this simple experiment of manifesting someone wearing a red shirt at your workplace, you tap into the power of your thoughts and assumptions to shape your reality. Testing this for yourself is the best way to generate a new belief system. No more asking “does this work”. Just test it and let me know how it went.