Creating SPECIFICALLY. Yup, it is EASY!
7 steps to getting specific in your manifestation, and no, it isn’t VIBRATION….
Imaginal scene is the one technique used in Law of Assumption and manifesting that creates a specific desire. This is how you get to be specific about what you want to see happen in your life. It is a quick and easy technique.
There is a tendency to complicate this, so to make it easier, here are some tips on how to do an imaginal scene most effectively:
- Set a clear intention: Before starting the visualization, it’s important to set a clear intention for what you want to create or achieve. This can help to focus your mind and make the visualization more effective. This is where you get specific, choose all the detail that you want, and that you would expect to see after your desire is fulfilled.
- Find a quiet, comfortable space: Choose a quiet and comfortable space where you can relax and focus on the visualization without distractions. Your bed, before you get up in the morning, is my favorite.
- Use all your senses: To make the visualization more vivid and powerful, engage all your senses. Imagine what you would see, hear, smell, taste, and feel in the situation you’re visualizing. Feeling it real means to involve your SENSE organs.
- Get into a relaxed state: To enter a meditative state, take several deep breaths and relax your body. You can also use relaxation techniques such as progressive muscle relaxation or visualization of a peaceful scene. This is so that you will FOCUS. A scattered mind will not work for this. Relax, still your mind, and focus.
- Be present in the scene: As you visualize the scene, try to be fully present in the moment and experience it as if it’s happening right now. Use your imagination to create a detailed mental picture of the scene. See out of your own eyes, not in “third person.”
- Repeat and reinforce: To make the visualization more effective, repeat it regularly, and reinforce the image with positive affirmations and beliefs. Do the scene over and over again until it “clicks” or feels done.
- Trust the process: Finally, trust that the visualization will work and let go of any doubts or resistance. Believe that the outcome you desire is already on its way to you. Another way to put it: go about your business and just be normal.
In summary, to do an imaginal scene most effectively, set a clear intention, find a quiet and comfortable space, use all your senses, get into a relaxed state, be present in the scene, repeat and reinforce, and trust the process.