Law of Assumption for Prosperity: It is in Alignment with God’s Promises!
A divine abundance and prosperity? Yes, this is the promise, that if our beliefs and actions are based on promises of God prosperity is ours.
Foundations of Prosperity:
- Genesis 8:22: “While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.” Understand that seasons of abundance are woven into the very fabric of existence.
- Deuteronomy 8:18: “But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth…” Acknowledge that your ability to create wealth is divinely endowed.
- Joshua 1:8: “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth…for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Immerse yourself in God’s teachings to pave the way for prosperity.
- Psalm 1:3: “And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season…” Envision yourself as a tree of abundance, rooted in divine nourishment.
- Proverbs 10:22: “The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.” Embrace the richness bestowed upon you by the divine, free from burdens.
Guiding Principles for Prosperity:
- Matthew 6:33: “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” Prioritize alignment with God’s will, and prosperity shall follow.
- Luke 6:38: “If you give, you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full measure, pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, and running over.” Embrace the principle of generosity, for in giving, you receive.
- 2 Corinthians 9:6: “But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.” Plant seeds of goodness and watch them flourish into abundance.
- Philippians 4:19: “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” Trust in God’s abundant provision for all your needs.
Affirmations for Prosperity:
- I am a steward of divine abundance, aligning my actions with God’s principles.
- Every day, I sow seeds of goodness, knowing that they will blossom into prosperity.
- The blessings of the LORD make me rich, free from sorrow and burdens.
- My faith in God’s promises is unwavering, and I walk the path of prosperity with confidence.
- As I seek God’s kingdom and righteousness, all aspects of my life overflow with divine abundance.
creating a life immersed in the prosperity that God has ordained for you and claim the prosperity promised to you.
Let these 100 verses guide you on a journey towards prosperity, aligning your thoughts and actions with the divine principles that assure us of a life overflowing with God’s blessings.
1. Genesis 8:22: As the seasons change, so does the promise of abundance. I trust in the cycles of sowing and reaping set by God.
2. Genesis 15:1: I am not alone; the Lord is my shield and exceeding great reward. In Him, I find prosperity beyond measure.
3. Deuteronomy 6:10-11: God fulfills His promise of goodly cities, houses, and abundance. I claim the prosperity He has prepared for me.
4. Deuteronomy 8:18: I acknowledge God as the source of my wealth, and I embrace His covenant of prosperity.
5. Deuteronomy 28:2: I listen to the voice of the Lord, inviting His blessings to overtake me.
6. Deuteronomy 28:12: God opens His treasure for me, blessing the work of my hands. I lend to nations and borrow not.
7. Deuteronomy 29:9: I keep the words of God’s covenant, ensuring prosperity in all that I do.
8. Joshua 1:7: Strengthened and courageous, I follow God’s law, ensuring prosperity in my every endeavor.
9. Joshua 1:8: I meditate on God’s law day and night, paving the way for prosperity and success.
10. 1 Chronicles 29:11-12: I recognize God’s greatness, and I embrace the riches and honor that come from Him.
11. 2 Chronicles 26:5: Seeking God leads to prosperity. I seek Him in all I do.
12. 2 Chronicles 31:21: With a whole heart, I serve God, and in return, I prosper in all my works.
13. Job 22:28 (NLT): I decide with confidence, knowing that my plans will be accomplished, and light will guide my path.
14. Psalm 1:3: Like a tree planted by water, I bring forth fruit in due season. I prosper in all I do.
15. Psalm 21:2 (NLT): God grants the desires of my heart, holding back nothing that I request.
16. Psalm 23:1 (NLT): The Lord is my shepherd; I lack nothing. In Him, I find all that I need.
17. Psalm 25:12-13: Those who fear the Lord are taught the way to choose, dwelling in ease and inheriting the earth.
18. Psalm 30:6: In prosperity, I stand firm, unmoved by challenges.
19. Psalm 35:27: Joy and gladness accompany those who favor the righteous cause of the Lord.
20. Psalm 37:4: Delighting in the Lord, He gives me the desires of my heart.
21. Psalm 37:25: I have witnessed the righteous not forsaken, nor their seed begging bread.
22. Psalm 57:2: I cry to God most high, the performer of all things for me.
23. Psalm 68:19: Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads me with benefits, the God of my salvation.
24. Psalm 105:37: God brings forth silver and gold, and none are feeble among His people.
25. Psalm 107:37 (NLT): I sow fields, plant vineyards, and harvest bumper crops, for God’s prosperity is upon me.
26. Psalm 112:1,3 (Amp): Praise the Lord! Blessed is the one who fears and worships Him, for prosperity dwells in their house.
27. Psalm 118:25: I call upon the Lord for prosperity, for He is my source.
28. Psalm 122:6: I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, and in loving it, I prosper.
29. Psalm 127:6 (NLT): Though we weep in sowing, joy accompanies the harvest.
30. Proverbs 3:9-10 (NLT): I honor the Lord with my wealth, and my barns overflow with His blessings.
31. Proverbs 8:21 (NLT): Loving wisdom, I inherit wealth, and my treasuries are filled.
32. Proverbs 10:4: Diligence leads to riches; I work with a faithful hand.
33. Proverbs 10:22: The blessing of the Lord makes me rich, free from sorrow.
34. Proverbs 11:24 (NLT): Generosity brings wealth; those who refresh others will be refreshed.
35. Proverbs 13:22 (NLT): Good people leave an inheritance; I am mindful of the legacy I create.
36. Proverbs 22:4 (AMP): Humility brings riches, honor, and life; I humbly reverence the Lord.
37. Proverbs 28:20: My faithfulness abounds with blessings.
38. Ecclesiastes 2:26: God grants wisdom, knowledge, and joy to the good. I receive His gifts with gratitude.
39. Ecclesiastes 11:4: I sow regardless of circumstances, trusting in God’s abundant harvest.
40. Isaiah 45:3: God reveals hidden treasures, secret riches, showing His omnipotence.
41. Isaiah 48:17 (NLT): The Lord teaches me to profit and leads me in the way I should go.
42. Isaiah 54:17: No weapon formed against me shall prosper, for I am the Lord’s servant.
43. Isaiah 60:5 (NLT): Merchants from around the world bring me wealth, and my heart thrills with joy.
44. Isaiah 65:24 (NLT): God answers my prayers before I even call, showing His abundance.
45. Jeremiah 32:17: Nothing is too hard for the Lord, the creator of heaven and earth.
46. Jeremiah 32:27: The Lord, the God of all flesh, can do anything. I trust in His power.
47. Jeremiah 33:3: I call upon the Lord, and He shows me great and mighty things I do not know.
48. Matthew 6:25-34 (NLT): I do not worry about life’s necessities; my focus is on God’s kingdom, and He provides abundantly.
49. Matthew 7:7-8: I ask, seek, and knock, receiving from the generous Father who delights in giving.
50. Matthew 7:11 (NLT): My heavenly Father gives good gifts to those who ask; I receive with gratitude.
51. Mark 9:23: I believe, and all things are possible through faith.
52. Luke 6:38 (NLT): I give generously, and
my generosity returns to me pressed down, shaken together, and running over.
53. Luke 12:32 (NLT): I do not fear, for it pleases my Father to give me the Kingdom.
54. John 10:10: Christ came for abundant life, and I claim that abundance in Him.
55. John 14:13: Whatever I ask in Jesus’ name, He will do, bringing glory to the Father.
56. Romans 8:17: As a child of God, I share in His treasures, for I am joint-heirs with Christ.
57. Romans 8:31-32: God, who gave His Son for me, freely gives all things. I receive with gratitude.
58. Romans 8:37 (NLT): Overwhelming victory is mine through Christ’s love.
59. 1 Corinthians 1:9: God is faithful; I am called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ.
60. 1 Corinthians 15:57: Thanks be to God, who gives me victory through Jesus Christ.
61. 2 Corinthians 1:20 (NIV): In Christ, all God’s promises are “Yes,” and I say “Amen” to the glory of God.
62. 2 Corinthians 2:14: Thanks be to God, who always leads me to triumph in Christ.
63. 2 Corinthians 5:7: I walk by faith, not by sight, trusting in the promises of God.
64. 2 Corinthians 6:2: Now is the accepted time; now is the day of salvation and prosperity.
65. 2 Corinthians 8:9: Though Christ was rich, for my sake, He became poor, that I through His poverty might be rich.
66. 2 Corinthians 8:12 (NLT): Eager to give, I offer what I have, knowing God desires my willing heart.
67. 2 Corinthians 9:6: I sow generously, reaping bountifully according to God’s promise.
68. 2 Corinthians 9:8 (NLT): God generously provides all I need, with surplus to share with others.
69. 2 Corinthians 9:10: God multiplies my seed sown, increasing the fruits of righteousness.
70. Galatians 3:13: Christ redeemed me from the curse, and I walk in the freedom of His abundance.
71. Galatians 6:7: I sow intentionally, knowing that my harvest aligns with my seeds.
72. Galatians 6:9: I do not grow weary in well-doing, for in due season, I reap a harvest if I do not faint.
73. Philippians 1:11: Filled with the fruits of righteousness, I bring glory and praise to God.
74. Philippians 4:19: My God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.
75. Colossians 1:12: I give thanks to the Father, who made me fit to partake in the inheritance of the saints in light.
76. 2 Timothy 2:13 (NIV): Even in faithlessness, God remains faithful, for He cannot disown Himself.
77. Hebrews 6:12: I am not slothful but a follower of faith and patience, inheriting God’s promises.
78. Hebrews 11:1: Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. I trust in the unseen promises of God.
79. Hebrews 13:5: Content and free from covetousness, I am assured that God will never leave nor forsake me.
80. James 4:2 (NLT): I ask God for what I want, trusting that He will provide.
81. 2 Peter 1:3-4: God has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness. I partake in His divine nature, escaping the corruption of the world.
82. 3 John 1:2: I wish above all things to prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers.
I declare my alignment with the divine principles of prosperity. I am confident that as I walk in faith, gratitude, His promises of abundance manifest in every aspect of my life.